Even sadder still is that some charities are using their not- for-profit status for tax-loophole purposes; diverting every year billions of donated dollars - again, all at the expense of the ones who so desperately need the help.
Is there a way to change this disheartening reality? Yes there is. To understand the solution let’s first acknowledge what has gone wrong:
1. The problem: People would like to donate, but,
- Potential donors are unsure of how their money is spent due to lack of transparency on
- where the money is going (i.e. fraud)
- the success of the cause they have supported (i.e. will the project be implemented as planned or will it fail due to lack of know how, sociocultural factors etc.)
- the charity’s procedures and their mission statement/goals
- Traditional charities have large administrative costs and significant staff employed in high cost locations which ultimately reduces the amount that reaches the cause
- Economy in target countries do not benefit as much as they could due to a large part of the labor being performed by people not local to the country
On the other hand many (small) charities who are doing an amazing job don't get the support they need since they are unable to reach enough donors from around the world.
2. How to fix these problems: To turn the things around we need,
- Complete transparency. Which means, the donors know down to the dollar where their money is going. The organization ensures that all financial reports (including employee salary) are publicly available. Each donor has a right to know where their money is being spent, Period!
- A program that is successful in its mission using local experts to manage- and local workers to implement the project.
Help small charities who do not have the resources to promote their cause by implementing ingenious solutions based on the latest technology.
3. The solution: Caritas Revolution - A global platform for charities and donors
One single platform which supports charities all around the world by assessing their needs, raising the funds, creating and implementing the right solutions - Completely free for the charities soliciting our services.
Any humanitarian organization can request to be part of the program.
Full transparency for every donor down to the dollar. Caritas Revolution oversees and manages every financial transaction and does guarantee a complete end to end report. Which means we do not send money to be distributed by a third party. Every donation stays in our organization. WE pay the workers, WE buy the material. WE are accountable for every single dollar.
Every charity who requests our help must consent to an extensive background check to avoid fraud or misuse of the provided funds.
Projects are implemented through local workers and managed by our local representatives.
Donors can select projects they want to support trough the Caritas Revolution App:
Are an international team of experts from different cultures and backgrounds who have the same goal and passion: To support the many charities out there who truthfully are helping those in need daily
Are committed to providing full financial transparency for every project we supervise as well as open books of our organization (salaries included)
Are not a “typical” charity as our focus is to support charities by supplying them with whatever they need to improve the work.
Are not simply a platform where charities present their needs. Caritas Revolution is much more than that: It’s an all-in-one solutions for charities who might not have the know-how, financial resources or capacity to get to the next level by their own strength.
Believe that once we have established and demonstrated the success of our program donors will most likely shift focus on charities who guaranty a full financial transparency and accomplishment of their defined goals. This will motivate other humanitarian organizations to follow the same path which ultimately will benefit the most important group of people in this process: the ones who so desperately need the help.
5. Tax deduction
We are a charitable organisation and exempt from federal income tax under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). Bakers can therefore deduct their contribution as described under IRC Section 170.6. Tax-deductible Contributions
Join us and together let's revolutionize the way charity is done!!